Topics

Monday, June 28, 2010

GOOD LUCK CLUB UTAH 16 BLACK!!!

GOOD LUCK AT NATIONALS CLUB UTAH 16 BLACK! 
M a k e   i t   R A I N !
As many of you know, up until the day Rachel was diagnosed, she was practicing with her Volleyball teammates, preparing to go to Nationals on June 30th - July 3rd. Her team will be playing without her, and they were kind enough to stop by and say hello to Rach before they left for the tournament. Rachel sent them with her "lucky pebble" so there should be nothing standing in their way! We will keep everyone updated on how they do in Reno. Thanks to all her teammates for being such a light in Rachel's life at this time. She will be rooting for you!







3 comments:

  1. I wanted to come!!!! Too many sniffles for me! Sure love ya Rach! We are going to miss you this week more than you will ever know! Love ya!

    Tami

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, Kristen Duncan gave me the url for this blog. I just want to say, my son James was diagnosed with CML five years ago on the Fourth of July, and has been in remission a good long time. YOU ARE STRONG indeed, ("Steele Strong" is SUCH a cool name!!!)and you will win this battle! You are in my prayers, and I will keep up with this very excellent blog. Weird as this may sound, try to laugh whenever you can--it really works! See the funny side of everything that comes your way, and watch/listen to/read humor whenever you can. Your mind and emotions are your greatest tools in this battle, and laughter WORKS! You are on my mind now, Rachel, and I pray this becomes a memory you look back on, learn from, and move on from! You ROCK!
    I am on Facebook!

    Renee Bush

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Rachel Your team has a very important reason to play out of their minds best ever. Love you tons and pray for you always. Coreyne

    ReplyDelete