Topics

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday

Things are going better, I'm still not one hundred percent but feeling better than I was. We have been taking lots of walks and that seems to be helping. I'm even forcing myself to eat a little bit. So we'll see how my stomach holds up and hopefully they will let me out of here. I'm very anxious to get out... I guess 8 weeks in the hospital will do that to you. I'm so grateful for all of the prayers and support, I know I wouldn't be where I am today without them. Thank you so much..

Rachel

7 comments:

  1. Hi Rachel, I can imagine you are so anxious to get out of the hospital. I pray you get your holiday wish--HOME!!! You're are one amazing special girl!! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So Rachel, I had the stomach flu for one night & decided to not complain as I thought of you and the incredibly hard journey you've had over the last 6 months. We're praying you get home for Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. 8 weeks in the hospital! Wow, you are a real trooper! I pray you get home for Christmas, hang in there and keep walking!
    much love,
    Ben and Missy

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am sure getting out of the room does wonders for the soul. To bad they won't you outside for 10 minutes in some secluded dr only area. Fresh air is great ecspecially after being in. Many prayers and wishes you get home for Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am so glad to hear you are up and walking. That must help a little, but I bet you're still going stir crazy. We will be praying our hearts out for you to be discharged for Christmas.

    much love
    Amanda and Mille

    ReplyDelete
  6. I miss you! Hope to see you real soon. Your always in our thoughts and prayers. You have really touched our family...we love you!

    Keep smiling :)

    ReplyDelete