Well... It looks as if they are going to scope my stomach. This means they will put me out and I will swallow a tube with a camera on it. They're going to try to get me in tomorrow and then we wait to find the results. I'm praying that it's not graft vs host disease because they treat that with steroids. Could be an infection or ulcers or the lovely beast I mentioned earlier. I'm still hanging in there, thank you so much for your prayers and support, they are what keep me going when all seems lost. Really thank you so much.