Topics

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

SteeleStrong Bake Sale Fundraiser


Our great family friend, and "cake-lady" Shelley Walters has been working hard for these past few months to organize a nationwide Bake Sale to show support for Rachel and raise awareness for Leukemia. This bake sale is being organized primarily to raise funds for Rachel's upcoming Bone Marrow transplant, and the long stay at the Ronald McDonald House that will follow. A new blog has been set up with more information on this exciting project. Click this link to Sign up as a follower , enjoy some yummy treats, and find out how you can participate!

2 comments:

  1. I found your blog through the KSL article online. I have organized small fundraiser bake sales a couple of times, but unfortunately can't help with this on time for the 25th. But I would love to go buy goodies and to spread the word (word of mouth, Facebook and my blog) about a bake sale that will be held near me--anywhere in Utah County or just the other side of point of the mountain would be great if there are any there. Could you please let me know an address if there is? I hope it turns out great!!! I loved looking through all the photos and so many of them with beautiful smiles even through this very difficult trial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The best thing to do is probably to click the bakesale button at the top of the page- or visit steelestrongbakesale.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete