Sunday, April 22, 2012


Alright, I promised I would post pictures. I feel weird posting about non cancer related subjects... but my brother insists that I continue to update my blog. All I can say is that I am really glad I documented my whole shabang because there is a lot that I have already forgotten. It is really interesting to go back through and read.

I will have to post more later this week...I should probably go to bed because I don't wake up the best in the mornings. It's not like in the hospital when I can stay up as late as I want and wake up whenever. Until Next time--



  1. You look beautiful. Oh, and your prom date is a cutie! Well done! Hope you had fun.

  2. Rachel! You look stunning! It's so nice to see a photo of you living a normal life again. How exciting! We miss you on ICS...but don't come back to see us, okay? I'd much rather see you on your blog. ;-)

  3. So glad you are still posting Non Cancer stuff. We want to know how you are! You looked beautiful. Thanks for all you do for my Miss Millie. You are awesome!