Topics

Sunday, June 26, 2011

Experiment!


My hair was getting out of control... major afro status. So I went and got it trimmed, but the real difference was straightening it. Here are the results of my little experiment.





I went to clinic last week and everything looks really good. My counts are all doing well and my ANC is coming up. I have been playing volleyball a lot and have been practicing with my team for nationals. I am definitely not as good as I used to be, but I am coming along. I leave for Atlanta with my team on tuesday, I am really excited! I also went swimming for the first time in a year the other day. I am really enjoying the little things I haven't been able to do for so long. Until next time...

Rachel

4 comments:

  1. wow! it made me so happy to read that list of things you've been doing and are getting to do soon. there really is life after cancer! :)

    i hope you have a great time in atlanta!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you have a fantastic time at nationals, but we will REALLY miss you at camp!
    :)Katherine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the hair! It looks great!
    Have fun in Atlanta :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your hair is awesome! Maybe I'll cut mine at camp again... probably not, because I wouldn't look as cute as you. We'll miss you at camp but I hope you have a FABULOUS time with your team in Atlanta. Love you, Rachel!!

    ReplyDelete